Two years ago I wrote my very first blog post on Route to Health and Wealth! Since then, I’ve learned so much about maintaining a website, what kind of content people are interested in and even how to work with brands.
My Goal with the Blog
I really hope this blog has been helpful to you in some way, whether it was informing you of a great deal, giving you an idea of an activity to do with your family or sparking your interest in a new product to try. My ultimate goal is to create meaningful, useful information for my readers (in addition to chronicling some of our family milestones), and I truly hope that is what I am doing!
Top 12 Posts from the Year
- We’re Expecting!
- Family Vacay in Seaside, Florida
- Husband Holiday Gift Guide
- These would all be great Valentine’s gift ideas for your man if you are still needing something!
- My Breastfeeding Journey
- Baby Ear Piercing in NW Houston
- Hyatt Lost Pines
- Girl, Get in Front of the Camera
- Infant Survival Swim
- Adeline’s One Year Milestone Shoot
- Slow Cooker Salsa Feta Chicken
- My Doable Approach to Safer Skincare
- Party Time: Bubbles and Bubbly
This blog has also provided some new, fun opportunities this year. We were able to have an overnight test drive with Tesla and got invited to the Cirque du Soleil Luzia premiere in Houston! I was a guest on a podcast (twice!) and started branching into fashion content (something I never thought would happen)! And most importantly, I was able to support and promote small businesses as well as a few worthy non-profits.
Thanks for sticking around with me this past year. I am really looking forward to what this next year will bring!
If you have something in particular you’d like to see on the site, please leave me a comment below. I would really appreciate it!