We have a little one who loves bath time, and I’ve been searching for a great bubble bath product. I’m so happy to have found one we really like. It’s called California Baby Over Tired and Cranky Bubble Bath, and you can find it at Target (where I got mine) or on Amazon.
Here’s what I like about it:
- Most importantly, it makes great bubbles!
- We had tried Babyganics Bubble Bath, and we gave this one two thumbs down when it came to bubbles.
- It has an ingredient list I feel good about. The scent comes solely from essential oils.
- It’s tear free.
- It’s reasonably priced (currently cheaper at Target than on Amazon).
- On the back of the bottle it states that “Bubble play boosts brain and motor skills.” I’ll take it!
- It comes with a bubble wand, for extra bath time fun!
Just wanted to share since I know some of my readers have little ones at home. Let me know if you try it out!
Interested in cleaning up the kind of personal care products you use in your home? Read my posts on a doable approach to making swaps and the top four skincare ingredients I try to avoid.