I have been whipping up the easy DIY cleaner below for a couple years now. I like it because there is basically only one ingredient (can it get any better than that?), and it’s non-toxic which is ideal for use around food in the kitchen, kids and pets.
All you need is:
How to make it:
- Put one tablespoon of the Dr. Bronner’s into the bottom of the spray bottle.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with water (be sure to leave a little bit of room so the sprayer will fit without overflowing)
- Give it a little shake and you are ready to go!
A few other notes from my experience:
- An 8oz bottle of the Dr. Bronner’s will last a very long time if you are only using it for this cleaner, so I consider this DIY product a money saver in the long run!
- You can absolutely use an empty spray bottle you already have on hand from a previous product you purchased (ex: Windex), but there is something that I really like about a glass bottle. In my opinion it makes the chore of cleaning the kitchen or bathroom just a tiny bit better.
- Other scents you might like of Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap: Citrus or Lavender
- Have a favorite essential oil you just love? You can use Dr. Bronner’s Unscented Castile Soap and add a couple drops of essential oils in.
Let me know if you try it out!