Happy Friday friends! Today I wanted to share one of my favorite clean beauty products, Acure Volume Shampoo in Mint. I keep trying different “clean” shampoos, and keep coming back to this one time and time again!
A few things I like about it:
- You know that tingly feeling when you put Burt’s Bees on your lips? This feels like that, but on your scalp! It has a really fresh, clean feeling that I just love. It’s also volumizing – which is great for my limp hair.
- It has no Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, (a very common, but potentially harmful detergent that helps products such as soaps and toothpastes lather). You can learn more about SLS here. This shampoo, though, lathers beautifully without Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. I promise you won’t miss it at all!
- It’s very affordable. As you can see here, it is only $7.59 for an 8oz tube! That’s basically the same price as a conventional product of this size.
- Acure is now sold at a lot of different big box retailers like Target, HEB, Sprouts, etc. They have a good variety of products as well, so go check them out next time you are shopping.
- Lastly, for those who have any particular preferences, the product is vegan, sulfate free, paraben free and cruelty free.
Let me know if you try it out – Happy shampooing!