I am writing this near the end of my pregnancy, and I can honestly say that signing up for a Le Tote subscription the past four months has been one of my best decisions! I did have some sweet friends that let me borrow maternity clothes, and I have bought a couple things here and there, but most of my maternity wardrobe has come from Le Tote.
Here’s how it works:
- You choose a membership (classic or maternity)
- You choose how many items you would like to receive in each tote
- 3 clothing items and 2 accessories
- 4 clothing items
- 2 clothing items and 1 accessory
- You get to shop on their site to choose what you would like in your first tote
Here’s what I really liked about it:
- The price is per month (not per tote), so if you wear your items quickly, you are able to squeeze in multiple totes each month. I’ve been able to get 12 different totes in a little more than four months as a subscriber.
- You get to send the clothes back without washing them – can’t beat that!
- Shipping is super simple when you are ready to return the items. They give you a prepaid envelope you just have to drop in the mail.
- You can keep any items you like for a discounted price just by not sending that item back in the prepaid envelope.
- They had a really good sale recently that subscribers had first access to where I was able to snag maternity dress pants for $19!
- It has been really fun getting to try so many different maternity pieces without having to shell out big bucks.
I actually have kept a couple different items that I just loved in my totes. Below is a black off-the-shoulder dress that I wore to one of my baby showers that I decided to hold onto after receiving it in my tote.
Overall, I have been really pleased with this subscription box and have found great joy in trying lots of new maternity clothes through Le Tote. They also have a classic (non-maternity) membership that I will probably give a try once the baby comes. If you are interested in checking it out, use this link to get $25 off your first month, and come back to let me know what you think!