Want to get in on all the subscription box fun without the commitment? Target has a fun deal for you if you have a little one at home (or on the way!).
There is a new Target Baby Box out right now with some great products. It’s only $7 shipped (value: $24).
Here’s what is included:
- Triple Paste – Diaper Rash Cream
- Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion
- Philips – Avent Freeflow Pacifier
- Cetaphil – Baby Wash & Shampoo
- Baby Dove – Rich Moisture Tip to Toe Wash
- Seventh Generation – Free & Clear Baby Wipes (30 ct)
- Method – Free & Clear Laundry Detergent
- The Honest Co Lavender Hand Sanitizer Spray
They offer different boxes throughout the year, and there are two things I really like about them:
- They do NOT require a monthly subscription. If you want the box that month, you can buy it, and if you don’t, you won’t. Love the flexibility.
- You get to see exactly what is in the box each time. In my opinion if there is two or more things in the box you regularly use or would like to try it is probably worth it.
Idea: This might be a fun thing to throw into a baby shower gift basket!
Something in the box you know you won’t use? Save those products to donate next time an organization in your area collects items to give a community or women’s center.
Lastly, don’t forget to use Ebates to get cash back on your purchase!
Kennedy Whittaker says
I had no idea that Target does this! I just found out that’s target has a beauty box subscription like Birchbox, Ipsy, etc… I’ll have to keep this in mind!
I’ve gotten the beauty boxes before too! Love them!