We had the BEST welcome home from the hospital courtesy of Card My Yard Cypress! We came home from our two-day stay at the hospital on April 1st to these fun signs in our front yard! It made me so happy seeing these as we pulled up to our house as a new family of four.
Note: Card My Yard is a franchise, so if you are not local to Cypress, there is still a good chance their is a Card My Yard owner in your city!
Getting It Set-Up
We had been in touch with Jennifer, the owner of Card My Yard Cypress, about the signs prior to Jacob’s arrival (basically just Jacob’s name and our expected due date). Once he was born, Marcus sent her a quick email with the day we expected we’d be leaving the hospital.
Jennifer made it so easy for us, and even selected the colors and graphics for our welcome home sign. We loved what she chose for us, and her additional effort setting up the details was welcomed as we were tied up with a newborn. You can also have complete creative control over the design, too, if that is more of what you are looking for.
Lastly, communication with Jennifer was seamless. She was responsive, helpful and kind. We communicated via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and she was very easy to work with from start to finish!
The Specifics on Card My Yard
These signs were perfect for welcoming home a baby, but would also be great for so many other occasions. Think birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, Mother’s and Father’s Day, etc. You can literally have it say anything you’d like!
You can also choose your fonts, colors and graphics to customize it even further. All the fonts and graphics can be found here if you want to take a look (scroll down the page a bit).
The signs themselves seemed very sturdy, and although it didn’t storm while we had them, I think they would hold up nicely in quite a bit of wind and rain. Prices start at $70 for the sign rental. Rentals are usually 1-2 days.
Why to Consider a Yard Sign Rental:
- Personally, I like the fact that it’s a rental. Signs like this are not something I would want to have to purchase and then find out what to do with afterward. We don’t need anything else crowding up our garage!
- Card My Yard Cypress sets up and tears down for you. You literally don’t have to lift a finger!
- It is perfect for gifting, especially if you are trying to surprise someone!
- The price is ideal for going in with a few friends to make someone’s day extra special!
- It’s unique. Although these type of yard signs are gaining popularity, I still feel like this is a different service many people haven’t yet heard of.
- It makes for a great photo opp!
- It would be fun to schedule your signs for the day of a party you are having at your house. No one would miss where the party was!
- Our two-year old daughter was a big fan! I think kids of all ages, but especially those 3-6 years old would really get a kick out of this for their birthday!
Follow Along with Card My Yard
Want to keep up with Card My Yard Cypress on social media? Find them on Instagram and Facebook for all the yard sign inspiration you could ever want!
Our welcome home yard signs were generously donated by Card My Yard Cypress. All opinions on the products themselves and my experience with their service are my own.
Looking for other birthday or special occasion inspiration? Check out my posts on Adeline’s Bubbles and Bubbly First Birthday, Adeline’s TWO-tti Frutti Second Birthday, a 60th birthday celebration, and a tailgate themed bridal shower.
Janet Colborne says
So perfect and FUN!