Cypress locals! Mark your calendars for Saturday, October 5, 2019 for the third annual A Taste of Cy-Fair. A Taste of Cy-Fair goers will indulge in delicious bites, a variety of wines, craft beer from local breweries, entertainment, a local market, a silent auction, and more with all proceeds benefiting Cy-Hope.
This outdoor event was originally started to raise money to help Cy-Fair families affected by Hurricane Harvey. It raised more than $20,000 in 2017 and more than $40,000 in 2018! It benefits the worthy local Cypress charity, Cy-Hope, and the whole event is run by passionate volunteers.
What is A Taste of Cy-Fair?
A Taste of Cy-Fair is a truly special, charity-focused culinary event. This relaxed all-you-can-indulge event offers tantalizing bites from local restaurants, an extensive array of wines, dozens of craft beers and breweries, entertainment, a silent auction and more.
When is it?
Saturday, October 5, 2019 from 4-8pm
Where is it?
Lakeland Village Center (Bridgeland)
10615 Fry Rd.
Cypress, TX 77433
All proceeds from the 2019 A Taste of Cy-Fair will be donated to Cy-Hope. Cy-Hope offers programs and services to those in need in our Cy-Fair community including, the Backpack Program to Cy-Fair ISD in partnership with the Houston Food Bank, counseling and speech therapy, camp and other learning opportunities and experiences for underprivileged youth, and “Hope Centers” where kids can come for homework help, life skills classes, crafts, recreation and other special events.
Tell Me About Tickets!
Ticket prices include food and beverages samples from all of the restaurant, wine and beer participants! You can also expect to:
- Enjoy delicious bite-size cuisine from over 40 participating restaurants
- Sip on more than 50 different wines with unlimited tastings
- Sample dozens of craft beers
- Listens to live music
- Enjoy event entertainment
- Check out Cypress market vendors
- Bid on silent auction items
- Receive an A Taste of Cy-Fair tasting memorabilia glass (adult admissions only)
A Taste of Cy-Fair Ticket Prices
• $35 Adult
• $15 Children (12 and under)
• Children under two years old are free
VIP Admissions: $75
Ticket prices will increase $5 starting September 22nd, 2019. Tickets can be purchased the day of the event at the entry gate.
*There is a service fee when purchasing online.
What is special about VIP tickets?
- One-hour early access to the ENTIRE event (4-5 pm is for VIPs only)
- Exclusive “in & out” VIP tent privileges throughout the event
- An exclusive VIP tent with private VIP entrance
- VIP air-conditioned dedicated restrooms
- A special VIP memorability glass
- Premium bites and larger portions in VIP tent
- Premium wines and beers in VIP tent
- A VIP goodie bag
- Exclusive VIP music entertainment
- Table and seating
- Lounge area
Who’s With Me?
More than anything, I am thrilled to this kind of event happening out in the suburbs! Being able to attend food events like this right around the corner from our house is amazing, and the fact that it gives back to our Cypress community makes it even sweeter.
If you love trying new food and are looking for something fun to do with family or friends in early October, consider adding A Taste of Cy-Fair to your calendar! This would make for a fun date with your spouse or significant other, a multi-generational family event or even something different to do with your girlfriends!
Marcus and I can’t wait to attend this food and beverage event with my sister and our brother-in-law. Let me know if you are going – maybe we’ll see you there!
Thank you to A Taste of Cy-Fair for sponsoring this post.