A big thank you to PinkBlush for sponsoring this post.
I have been a fan of PinkBlush, an online store for expecting, nursing and new moms, since my pregnancy with Adeline. I even purchased one of my baby shower dresses from their site, therefore it’s safe to say I was thrilled when they reached out to me to work together!
Since my normal go-to attire is pretty causal being a stay at home mom, I wanted something comfy and cozy so I shopped the maternity sweaters. I chose the Burgundy Ladder Cut Maternity Sweater to style, and it’s been one I’ve been reaching for again and again since it came in the mail.
Here are a few things I like about it:
- Although it’s called a sweater, it is very lightweight. This makes it ideal for Texas’ very fickle winter weather!
- The material is soft, not scratchy or itchy at all (a concern of mine when buying sweaters online).
- The detail on the sleeve is different from anything else in my closet!
- The color is great for fall (and cheering on my Texas A&M Aggies), but will also work well after the holidays into the beginning of the year.
- Because of the loose fit, it doesn’t bring a ton of attention to the baby bump. This would be great for someone early on in their pregnancy who isn’t quite ready to rock the bump!
Christmas Gift Idea
If you are struggling with a gift idea for an expecting mother, a gift card to PinkBlush would be perfect! They have everything from robes for the delivery room to formal dresses for special events. They carry plus sizes and even have children’s clothes as well. The prices are affordable to begin with, and they regularly have sales so your gift card could go a really long way!