I haven’t used Honest’s skincare line, but we are currently using their baby shampoo/soap on Adeline and are enjoying it. Honest prides themselves on being made without SLS, SLES, sulfates, parabens, formaldehyde carriers, PEGs, MCI/MI, steareth-n, synthetic fragrances, or dyes. If you want to try out some cleaner skincare products, this would be an inexpensive way to do so!
Here is what’s included:
- Refreshingly Clean Gel Cleanser- 1.0 fl.
Removes dirt and makeup without over-drying skin
- Younger Face Deep Hydration Cream- 0.17 fl.
Contains chamomile and calendula to help calm and soothe
- Everything Organic Facial Oil- 0.016 fl.
Replenishes moisture-depleted skin for a supple, smooth and youthful look
- Everything Primer Luminous Base- 0.33 fl.
Hyaluronic acid combines with a botanical peptide to help skin look smooth and fine lines look less visible
- Invisible Blurring Powder- 0.09 oz.
A translucent loose powder that blends invisibly into a range of skin tones
- Honest Beauty Coupon
$5 off Honest Beauty purchase of $20 or more at Target. See coupon for details. Expires 03/30/2018
They offer different boxes throughout the year, and there are two things I really like about them:
- They do NOT require a monthly subscription. It’s a one-time purchase.
- You get to see exactly what is in the box each time. There are no surprises.
Something in the box you know you won’t use? Save those products to donate next time an organization in your area collects items to give a community or women’s center.
There is a limit of two per person, and these are only available for a short time. Once they sell out, they are gone!
Lastly, don’t forget to use Ebates to get cash back on your purchase!