Just like last year, Marcus and I sat down and went over our Amazon purchases from the past year and chose our favorites. All of the products we chose are things that we use regularly and would recommend to others.
Favorite Amazon Purchases of 2022
- Adeline’s Desk
- Kids art frames – Allow your kids to display their own artwork on the wall! You can keep adding artwork, too, so it acts as a place to store favorite pieces as well.
- Workout Dress
- Drop Stop – These go in between your seat and the car console to keep your phone and other items from slipping through the cracks. This has saved me so many times!
- Faux Olivie Tree
- Frownies Wrinkle Patches – I try to wear these every night! They aren’t miracle workers, but they do make a subtle difference when worn regularly.
- Fleece lined leggings
- Christmas tree storage bag – Works great for our 9ft tree (be sure to check the size you are buying).
- Kids piggy bank – This has been great for teaching the kids the importance of separating money to save, spend and give. We just started doing allowance and bought these for Adeline and Jacob!
- Eye mask – This eye mask is great for eyelash extensions or just for people that don’t like an eye mask touching their eyes.
- Doodle Board – These are great for a screen-free activity, and perfect for car rides! The pen is attached.
- Car Seat Buckle Release – This tool helps kids (of an appropriate age) get themselves unbuckled from their car seats.
That’s a wrap on our 2022 favorite Amazon purchases, let me know if you found anything new on this list to buy! Don’t forget to pin the post for your next online shopping trip. If you are looking for more recommendations check out my Amazon storefront, where I regularly update my favorite purchases.
Also if you are a bargain hunter like me, be sure to join our Facebook community on Janelle’s Daily Deals. This is where I share all the great deals and discount codes I find throughout the week.